Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Wake Up With Me

Care to know my morning routine?

6:15am – Alarm goes off

6:30am – Get out of bed and take care of some business

6:45am – Walk down the hall towards the office

DSCN9433

Walk past the guest room. Does it look like someone uses that room?  Someone does.  A little 4-legged someone named Chicklet.  She has claimed the room as her own… particularly the bed

DSCN9434

Then, I walk in to the office and this is what I see waiting for me

DSCN9436

I take a seat here (after I remove the fancy law scale pillow)

DSCN9437

I enjoy my view… watching people on my street leave early for their long drive in to Toronto for work

DSCN9438

Usually I watch Friends on DVD (go ahead, laugh!) to pass the time while biking.  Today I actually biked later in the day (hence the sun shining!  It’s usually still dark when I’m getting on the bike these days). I wanted to bike longer and felt like watching a movie.  What was on tap?

DSCN9439

DSCN9441

I watched 1 hour of it (while biking!).  My butt was numb and when I stood up my legs were so tight I could barely walk.  It felt awesome.

No comments: