Tuesday, October 18, 2011

30

In less than a month I will turn 33. I think it will be a lucky age for me. 3 is my lucky number... So having two of them in my age has to be extra lucky, right?

Since moving (1 year ago) my old treadmill has sat in the dark, cold, unfinished basement. Truth be told, it didn't work the greatest anymore anyway. As you know we have a bike in our office at home & I do use it regularly. But... I'd like an elliptical.

A deal has been made here that I cannot refuse. If I go on the bike for at least 30min every day for 30 days... I get an elliptical!

Day 1 was today. 29 to go! I WILL do it.

In other news... I had my first honey crisp apple of the season! It would appear more local orchards are now growing them. Score!!

I'm off to finish watching The Biggest Loser & call it a night. Gotta bike in the morning!

No comments: