Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Dreamy

I said I would go back to a smoothie for breakfast today, and I did.

After 30min on the bike I made a smoothie so wonderful, it deserves its own post.

What was in today’s shaker cup?

  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2c frozen strawberries
  • handful of spinach
  • protein powder
  • Unsweetened Almond Breeze
  • Chia seeds
  • Protein powder

And… for the first time ever, I decided to try one of my Amazing Grass samples I bought.

DSCN9445

Holy HEAVEN.  This gave my smoothie a slightly wonderful orange creamsicle flavour.  And I loved it.  I have 1 more sample and them I’m seriously going to have to save my money and order a whole container.  Or beg my sister to bring me one from the US at Christmas. 

Here was the final product

DSCN9444

And now I’m off to watch Happy Endings.  I have a total girl crush on Penny.

No comments: