Monday, July 11, 2011

Fake Blueberry Cheesecake

In an effort to satisfy my sweet tooth, I’ve started coming up with different concoctions that can be healthy but sweet at the same time.  I have likely seen these ideas somewhere on the net at some point and didn’t come up with them on my own… but I honestly don’t know where I’ve seen this one.

Here’s what I need…

DSCN8899

1/2c fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, about 1/2c frozen blueberries and a teeny bit of splenda.  Mix it all up!

DSCN8901

DSCN8902

DSCN8904

As the blueberries start to thaw the flavour of them really permeates through the entire thing and make it so good (and blue!)

DSCN8906

I love making it in the morning and taking it to work.  The frozen blueberries keep it nice and cool until I’m ready to eat it!

I think I might try it with cherries some time (now that we can get frozen cherries at Costco in Canada!)

I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: