Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sweeeeet (potato)!

Have you checked out my food diary for today?  You can see the deets of my eats there. 

The story behind dinner?  I forgot to take out chicken breasts to BBQ and I forgot to ask A to take them out too.  I could have defrosted them when I got home, but I decided to take the opportunity to make something I’ve been wanting to try for a while.  After reading Lynn’s blog, I’ve been jonesing for some Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas.  I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and came home to get to work.  I mistakenly bought the big tortillas, so I only needed one enchilada to fill me tummy.

DSCN8589

DSCN8592

I made 6 tortillas and still have half of the filling leftover for another night (yay leftovers!). 

Breakfast was improv.  I noticed a banana about to bite the bullet on the counter, so I had 1/2 banana and 1/2tbsp natural PB with some cinnamon.  I didn’t quite have time to put it on toast this morning so I ended up just eating it straight out of the bowl I mixed it up in.

DSCN8587

 

Go Canucks!

(source)

No comments: