Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sweeeeet (potato)!

Have you checked out my food diary for today?  You can see the deets of my eats there. 

The story behind dinner?  I forgot to take out chicken breasts to BBQ and I forgot to ask A to take them out too.  I could have defrosted them when I got home, but I decided to take the opportunity to make something I’ve been wanting to try for a while.  After reading Lynn’s blog, I’ve been jonesing for some Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas.  I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and came home to get to work.  I mistakenly bought the big tortillas, so I only needed one enchilada to fill me tummy.

DSCN8589

DSCN8592

I made 6 tortillas and still have half of the filling leftover for another night (yay leftovers!). 

Breakfast was improv.  I noticed a banana about to bite the bullet on the counter, so I had 1/2 banana and 1/2tbsp natural PB with some cinnamon.  I didn’t quite have time to put it on toast this morning so I ended up just eating it straight out of the bowl I mixed it up in.

DSCN8587

 

Go Canucks!

(source)

No comments: