Thursday, June 09, 2011

I heart food

I love food so much.  It really does make me happy.  I see people on shows like The Biggest Loser and they’ve gained weight because they’ve had loss or trauma in their life or they’re really depressed.  I am none of those things.  I've had (and continue to have) a wonderful life.  I am not depressed.  I just love food.  I don’t eat when I’m stressed (I feel sick when I’m stressed), I don’t eat for comfort.  I eat when I’m bored.  I crave things when I’m PMS’ing and I don’t have willpower to resist.

I love food… and I don’t even have a problem with the fact that I love it.

Last night’s dinner was BBQ… it was pretty darn good. I tried the President’s Choice Splendido Butternut Squash Risotto.  Really yummy!

DSCN8657

Today’s breakfast was simple  PB&B

DSCN8659

DSCN8660

Today also included more fruit salad

DSCN8663

And I finally took a photo of my fake blueberry cheesecake (1/2c fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/2c frozen blueberries and a package of splenda)

DSCN8655

Last night was also spent doing this… (and now I shall figure out what I want to bake with it this weekend!)

DSCN8650

DSCN8652

Tomorrow is weigh in day.  Wish me luck!

No comments: