Saturday, June 04, 2011

Ribfest!

Well, Windows Live Writer does not want to post pictures the last 2 days, so I'm going to do a post the old fashioned way... directly in Blogger.

Yesterday we found ourselves at my very first Ribfest! A got ribs, but I got chicken. We ended up buying copious amounts of food to bring home (2 full racks of ribs and 1 whole chicken). We ate the food for lunch yesterday (at the ribfest), had it for dinner last night and for lunch again today. We had to take a break and enjoy something else for dinner (frozen pizza). We'll be back at it tomorrow!

Pics from Ribfest!


...... I tried. Blogger won't let me upload pics either. I give up for now! I hope to be back soon with pics for everyone.

Is anyone else having this problem? Blogger is crazy slow and times out before the pics can upload... and Windows Live Writer just won't publish any post with photos! Anyone? Anyone? THIS is frustration!



No comments: