Maybe you’ve seen or heard of this recipe before and perhaps you’ve made it and enjoyed it. If not, you might want to try it (that is, if you like pineapple and orange).
My mom made this for me a while ago and It’s become a staple in my fridge and really helps my sweet tooth.
What you’ll need:
- 1 container low fat or fat free cool whip (thawed)
- 1 large container plain, fat free yogurt
- 2 packages sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 container crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 2 containers mandarin oranges (drained well)
Basically, you just mix it all up (in a large bowl!)
Then your only job is just to enjoy it and try not to eat it all at once!
I keep it in a container in the fridge and grab 1 or 2 cups to have as dessert or snack. Today I tried freezing a little bit too (at my cousin’s recommendation).
I don’t know the new WW points system… so I can’t tell you points. I can tell you the nutritional information I figured out
Makes approx 16 cups (2L!!). 1 cup serving is:
Calories: 73, Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 1.9mg, Sodium: 188.4mg, Potassium 27.5mg, Total carbs: 14.8mg, Sugars: 6.3mg, Protein: 2.4mg.