well, forget my menu plans for this week! I forgot I was going to an afternoon meeting at work today - which meant i ate lunch there. and i also forgot that tonight i was meeting my friend, lisa, for dinner. And now tomorrow I won't be eating dinner at home since alex and i just got tickets to THE LEAFS GAME!!! which means i get to see my future husband (should alex decide he does not want to marry me) - BRYAN MCCABE!
so today i did well... here's my summary of what i ate:
- 1c. multi grain cheerios (2)
- 1/2c. skim milk (1)
- apple (1)
- mixed greens and cucumber (0)
- raspberry vinigrette, 1tsp approx (2) - i'm guessing it wasn't light
- 1/4 of a chicken wrap (1)?
- 1/4 of a chicken sandwich on ww bread (2)? guessing!!!
- quarter chicken, white, no skin or wing (5)
- baked potato (3)
- sour cream (1)
and that's what i've eaten today... pretty good considering i've eaten out twice! now i just need to work on my water intake!
i finally heard from my self-proclaimed mentor at humber college... so we'll try to get something worked out and hopefully i can teach starting in january now!!! YAY!!!
time to go drink water and watch tv... maybe use the thigh master too!
have a good night y'all!