Tuesday, October 17, 2006

UPDATE!

hello hello, world!

well, forget my menu plans for this week! I forgot I was going to an afternoon meeting at work today - which meant i ate lunch there. and i also forgot that tonight i was meeting my friend, lisa, for dinner. And now tomorrow I won't be eating dinner at home since alex and i just got tickets to THE LEAFS GAME!!! which means i get to see my future husband (should alex decide he does not want to marry me) - BRYAN MCCABE!

so today i did well... here's my summary of what i ate:

Breakfast:
  • 1c. multi grain cheerios (2)
  • 1/2c. skim milk (1)
  • apple (1)
Lunch:
  • mixed greens and cucumber (0)
  • raspberry vinigrette, 1tsp approx (2) - i'm guessing it wasn't light
  • 1/4 of a chicken wrap (1)?
  • 1/4 of a chicken sandwich on ww bread (2)? guessing!!!
Dinner:
  • quarter chicken, white, no skin or wing (5)
  • baked potato (3)
  • sour cream (1)

and that's what i've eaten today... pretty good considering i've eaten out twice! now i just need to work on my water intake!

i finally heard from my self-proclaimed mentor at humber college... so we'll try to get something worked out and hopefully i can teach starting in january now!!! YAY!!!

time to go drink water and watch tv... maybe use the thigh master too!

have a good night y'all!

No comments: