Saturday, October 28, 2006

No change is better than a Gain

well, i stayed the same this week at my weigh in... and i did so well this week. i mean, i could always stand to increase my activity... but food wise i did great... hopefully this week i'll see a lose.

i better get my butt in gear because at this rate it's going to take me a lifetime to reach my goal!

we went to the keg last night for alex's birthday... very yummy. i had the creole chicken and instead of mashed potatoes i asked for a baked potato...

today i've had 2 pieces of weight watcher bread with cheez whiz light... and popcorn... i'm lazy today.

but on the bright side:
happy saturday everyone... don't forget to turn back your clocks! and to those of you who have to work night shift tonight... i hope you get paid for that extra hour of work (because i know on 7A we sure didn't!).

No comments: