Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where did the evening go??

The evening has totally gotten away from me somehow. Oh well!

I am happy to report I managed a jog this morning... even though I really didn't even plan one (wait... okay, I plan a jog every day, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't). I slept in and figured I didn't have time, but pulled out a half hour jog... I was missing my grandma this morning and started crying at 20min... but kept jogging! (I was watching the episode of friends where their grandma dies... that's why I got sad about my grandma). I also went for a very sweaty walk at lunch (the sun felt great... my heavy pants did NOT. It was HOT today!).

Here's what I ate today...
breakfast: ww toast (1), 1/2tbsp almond butter (1)
snack: protein shake with amazing grass (3)
Lunch: salad w/ tuna (3), EVOO balsamic (2), cheese (2)
Snack: fruit bites (2)
Dinner: rye toast (2), almond butter (2), peanut butter (2)
Total: 20
Water: 4L? I lost track!

I'm not sure I can pull off favourable results tomorrow, but I'll keep you posted! I'm going to get to bed now in order to try for another jog tomorrow. I'm going to try for a walk at lunch again too...

Happy Hump day!

PS - It's really just 3 days until vacation now (basically)! CRAP... TARA, I forget where you said it's $1 drinks... I deleted the email! Can you remind me??

(For the record... I really miss my grandma. Not to sound sad or be a downer, but I miss her. I still can't believe she's really gone. I knew when she left us I would be sad, but I really didn't expect to still feel this sad. I am happy overall... I swear... I am also sad each day when I am in my car all alone and I think about my beloved Grandma... I just had to say it out loud... without anyone having to "listen" to me).

No comments: