Monday, August 31, 2009

One step and one day at a time

The weekend got away from me!! Work Saturday turned into a 12hr shift... then Sunday was running around. Today was back to work. I'm FINALLY back to routine. Today was hard to wake up though and I didn't jog.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast - 1c kashi (4), 1/2c milk (1)
Snack - smoothie (2)
Lunch - salad w/ cheese (2), yves garden burger (2), balsamic EVOO (2), fruit salad (2), yogurt (1)
Snack - homemade hummus (1), kashi crackers (2), PC fruit snack (1)
Dinner - tomatoes (0), stuffed w/ mexican ground round (2), veggies, black beans and corn (0) w/ cheese on top (2).... 2 pc cinnamon toast (2) w/ a bit of yogurt (1) and cinnamon (0)
Total: 27

Wow... I have to say, I rather enjoyed a couple of weeks without counting points and not worrying about what I was eating. It's time to crack down again!! This week will be used to get back into the groove... first with eating and then with exercise! I really have been lacking in motivation and quite frankly, it's time to find it again!

Some photos from today...
First... did anyone else NOT know there was now Smart Ones soup here? A girl at work told me... and sure enough, I saw it at A&P in Whitby today! There are a few flavours... garden vegetable, minestrone, coconut thai curry... and this one;


Tonight's dessert... Tonight's dinner...
Off to bed!! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: