Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day 2008!



I have spent the day dealing with my bear cake. I have killed 1 cuddly bear (it's now in pieces in a bag for dad and Alex to eat the scraps) and have successfully baked another (so far!). It's cooling on the cooling rack and ready for me to carefully take to the class tomorrow. I'll take photos and post them later!

I woke up at 8am and chickened out of jogging in public. First, it's scary... second, I thought I might get bored since I don't own an iPod (yes, I am one of those rare people who do not have one yet/still!).

I DID, however, do the full biggest loser workout. My legs were sore afterwards, but it was great! The other things I wanted to get done today didn't happen (cleaning, taking out the recycling, laundry...). Now I'll spend the rest of the evening on my couch. It's a work night and Alex is exhausted from the last few busy weeks and weekends... so he is staying in. I miss the old days where the entire family would get together for fireworks in Fenelon Falls or at the lake. It's nights where I sit here alone that I miss them the most.

Here's my Tuesday wrap up:
Breakfast - 1c multi grain cheerios (2), 1/3c smart bran (0), 1/2c skim milk (1)
Lunch - quesadillas with 2 flatout wraps (2), peppers and onions (0), 60g allegro cheese (2), 2x 100 calorie snacks (4)
Dinner - salad with chicken breast (3), 1/4c chick peas (1), cheese (1), ff Italian (1), 2x 100 calorie packs (4)
Snack later - fruit (2) including watermelon, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Total points: 23
Water: 4L and counting! Thirsty today!
Activity: 50min Biggest Loser workout

Tomorrow's Goals: 50min Biggest Loser workout and only HEALTHY food (lean protein, vegetables, fruit, whole grain carbs only!)

Happy Canada Day to all!

No comments: