Friday, July 04, 2008

Last *Official* Day of Vacation


Sigh

I didn't get time to post yesterday... the day was busy with things and then mom and dad came by for a quick visit and dropped off their dogs with me for the evening while they went to see Dirty Dancing... Then Alex and I went out for subs and I spent the rest of the evening trying to get Skittles to stop crying!!

Anyway, I didn't go to WI (like I had planned). I would have been up... but it's okay, this week I WILL be DOWN! I finally feel like I have control over my own appetite again. And, as if to really put myself to the test and possibly sabotage myself, I am going to Pontypool for the night. I'm taking my biggest loser DVD with me since I haven't had time yet today to do it... I'm planning on putting it on downstairs at mom and dad's and doing it later (maybe... grandma and poppa jim are coming for dinner and that can be exhausting sometimes... depending on how well grandma is doing).

Today I've been to Cdn Tire and Michaels... now I will head out and stop at a couple of places in Whitby and go home and maybe wash my car... do my biggest loser workout... and visit.

Today's summary so far (I will try to update from mom and dad's now that mom has HIGHSPEED!)
Breakfast - ww bagel (2), 1tbsp cheez whiz light (1)
Snack - smartpop (2)
Lunch - smart ones baked ziti (6)
Total Points: 11
Water: 1.5L
Activity: None (so far?)

No comments: