Monday, July 07, 2008

Where did the weekend go?


So long, farewell, I hate to say goodbye... my dear vacation. It was back to the reality that is the office today. It wasn't so bad actually. It has been crazy busy right up until this week. June was our busiest month all spring... whereas last year June started to slow right down. I hope we can start to catch a bit of a break and people stop having so many mental health issues (who am I to talk? haha!).

I didn't stay true to my word and post all weekend. Oh well. I'm here now.

I haven't done any exercise since you last saw me. Actually, I lie. I HADN'T done any. That is, until tonight. Did the biggest loser cardio tonight. Now, I am pooped and ready for bed!

Today's back to work summary:
breakfast - egg (2), watermelon (1)
Lunch - salad with chick peas 1/2c (2), cheese (1), veggies (0), ff italian 3 tbsp (1), yogurt (1), 2c berries (2), cheese string (1)
Snack - 2 cheese slices (1)... chocolate chips OOPS couple of tbsp (3), butterscotch chips OOPS AGAIN couple of tbsp (4)
Dinner- lettuce wraps with couscous 1/2c (3), salsa (0), chicken breast (3)
*light dinner due to all of that crap i snacked on earlier*
Total Points: 25
Water: 3L
Activity: Levels 1 and 2 of biggest loser cardio
Tomorrow's Goal: entire biggest loser workout in the AM... and remember to pay my car insurance!

No comments: