Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Another day, another cake class

<----- This is my bear from today's cake class. Alex thinks it looks like an ewok. I think it's cuter than that! It's a chocolate cake with butter cream icing (just coloured brown). It was nice to go to a class in the middle of the day and not worry about it after work.

I realized today I have to buckle down with my portions. My heaping size tablespoon of Wendy and barb's skinny dip hummus jumped out at me like a sore thumb... and I realized I'm slipping... Even though I measure and weigh everything... it's when I measure a cup or a tablespoon... I let everything overflow just a little bit... like I think if it FITS on a tablespoon that means it actually IS a tablespoon. Yeah Jen... not so much.

The goals I set yesterday for today were accomplished. I like this daily goal thing... take it one day at a time. I did the entire biggest loser cardio max. I find level 3 (Kim's workout) a walk in the park compared to Jillian's.

Here's today's summary:
Breakfast - 2/3c smart bran (1), 1tbsp flaxseed meal (0), 1/2c skim milk (1)
Lunch - flatout (1), hummus (1), maple dale jalapeno cheese (1), lettuce and tomato (0), yogurt (1)
Dinner - chicken flatout quesadillas with 2 flatouts (2), 2oz chicken breast (2), allegro cheese (1), cheese string (1), peppers, onions, tomato (0), 4 tbsp light sour cream (1), strawberries and raspberries (1), watermelon (1), ff cottage cheese fruit cup (2)
Snack - popcorn (3)
Total points = 20
Water = 3L so far
Activity = 50min biggest loser cardio

Now to go watch the end of "X-Weighted". I missed the beginning of it so I will likely watch it again at 11pm since I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I am loving vacation... I already don't want to go back to work on Monday!

Good luck at weigh in... I am not going tomorrow. My regular leader is away and my parents are coming over for dinner before they go to Dirty Dancing. Time to cash in a missed meeting coupon!

No comments: