Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yay me!

Well, my biggest challenge to date (or one of the many) has been getting on the treadmill on Tuesdays... this is likely because I sleep in Saturday, sunday, and monday... Tuesday is my first day of having to wake up extra early and it's just too hard to get up and get running.... well folks, today i DID IT!!

I watched Breakfast television while i did it and they had a guest on talking about his restaurant... the lettuce eatery... they make all these custom salads. they did a few on the show and looked so good, it made me want to eat nothing but salads for the rest of my life!! i checked out the website but it doesn't have photos... doesn't do the salads justice. if you want to see for yourself just google the lettuce eatery. of course, they only have locations downtown (ugh!).

here's today's menu

breakfast - oatmeal with flaxseed, cinnamon, some splenda, grape nuts, and blueberries

snack - 3/4 cup multigrain LIFE cereal

lunch
- salad with 1pt cheese, chick peas, some chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumber, and a few pitted kalamata olives
- a container of fruit (watermelon, strawberry, kiwi, raspberries, and blueberries)
- garlic and hot pepper tuna (my homemade version)

PM snack - carrots

Dinner - yet to be decided. I think it will involve a chicken breast (maybe on a salad), some peas.... and not sure what else. i'll have to think of something though because i have to try to eat all my points today!

Have a great one!

No comments: