Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday's Menu


I'm going to post my PLAN for the day's menu Friday thru Wed. Thursday is my WI day - I never plan ahead for that day. Basically I eat as little as possible until WI, then eat whatever I feel like (but still track points).

I have decided for the next few weeks I will focus on only CORE foods (from weight watchers core plan), but will still count my points.



Breakfast
  • 1 pkg instant cream of wheat (2)
  • 2 tsp E.D Smith no sugar added strawberry spread (0)
  • 1 1/2 C. strawberries with splenda (1)

Snack - AM

  • 3/4 C. plain, fat free blue menu yogurt (2)
  • 1 tbsp E.D Smith no sugar added strawberry spread (0)
  • splenda (0)

Lunch

  • 3/4 cup fat free cottage cheese (3)
  • tomato and cucumber (0)
  • black pepper (0)
  • orange (1)

Snack - PM

  • 1/2 cup WW recipe hummus (4)
  • carrots (0)

Dinner

  • 1 1/2 cup chicken chili (4)
  • 1/2 cup brown rice (2)
  • lettuce, tomato, cucumber, & egg white salad (0)
  • 2 tbsp Blue Menu Fat Free Honey Dijon salad dressing (2)

Snack - HS

  • 1 1/2 cup strawberries with splenda (1)

Water = 2.5 litres

No comments: