Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday, aka Day of Truth!!


Well, I was down 0.2lbs this week. Not so bad!

I treated myself to my favourite post weigh in meal - a 12" subway sub.

I wish there was more to report today. Actually, no I don't. No news is good news in my field!! A quiet day at work is so few and far between that I'll be glad to take one any day of the week!!

I'm thinking my project this weekend will be to identify all of my triggers for when I want to make poor food choices... and then come up with coping strategies for them! I'll also review my "reasons to keep going" list that I made back in the fall.

I told alex about my blog. he says it'll last 2 weeks... he's probably right!! but maybe i should try to prove him wrong! it's a good way for all of you to keep up with what's going on in my weight loss journey... without having to call me and bug me!! haha!! just kidding!

No comments: