Friday, January 20, 2012

Weigh In… a day late

Where did the week go?

Oh yes… I was sick, worked from home for a couple of days, left the house for 1 day (and worked hard!), then worked from home again yesterday (thanks to the crazy snow storm that blew through)… and here we are today.

I weighed in yesterday and stayed the same.  Could be worse… but should be better.  The Elliptical will get more of my attention this week for sure.

I will take more food photos next week too… but in the mean time I leave you with a photo of Chicklet.  She’s been addicted to cigars for a long time and we kicked her of that bad habit… this is her replacement.

DSC_0041b

DSC_0040 (1)

PS – have I mentioned how in love I am with my new camera (which isn’t so new any more… I got it 2 months ago for my birthday)

No comments: