Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Breakfast of champions

DSC_0046

Last night I made some egg muffins.  I threw together:

  • 1 egg
  • 1.5c egg whites
  • 3 slices turkey bacon
  • 1/2c grated light marble cheese
  • 2tbsp salsa

I mixed it all up and baked them in muffin cups until they were done.  Voila.  Breakfast bites.

DSC_0048

DSC_0051

The spouse tried them… despite liking eggs and bacon, he didn’t like these.  That’s okay.  More for me!  (side note: my man will now be referred to as “the spouse”).  We are legally spouses now and he transferred his old car to my name (and we can do so for free because it was a “spousal gift”).

So anyway… I had a couple of the breakfast bites along with some yummy yogurt today.  I had the Astro fat free peach yogurt with some canned mandarin oranges and peach slices (i rinsed any syrup off of them). It was so good!

DSC_0049

DSC_0050

I already look forward to breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: