Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall. A Time for Change.

Welcome fall

fall

The season is changing.  Beautiful scenery is imminent.

fall2

I don’t know where the time has gone.  I feel like the summer got away from me.  Wasn’t this only yesterday?

DSCN9085

(A beautiful summer day at Navy Pier in Chicago)

Fall is a time for change.  Nights change from hot to cool, evenings change from bright to dark, breakfasts change from cool smoothies to hot oats, and leaves change from pretty green to a beautiful array of colours.

fall3

My life is not immune to change either.  I was fortunate enough to be offered a different job at my office.  It’s covering a mat leave (which is good.  I don’t know that I’m ready to leave my job permanently).  It’s going to be a challenge, but I think I’m ready for one.  It’s also going to mean flexible hours.  I fully intend on taking advantage of that flexibility and working out more.  I also plan on using my flexibility to blog more!  I hope you’ll join me Smile

No comments: