Monday, February 19, 2007

It's a hardCORE life

well, survived day number 2 on core. the thing with core is (for me anyway), it feels good to feel like i'm ONLY eating healthy food. we'll see if the scale agrees with it this week. but that's not until thursday... here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:
*oatmeal (2)
*1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce (0)

Lunch:
*1/4 tin of salmon (2)
*1 tbsp salsa (0)
*1 tbsp FF cottage cheese (0)
*lettuce to wrap it all in (0)
*1 cup taco soup (2)
*FF pudding (2)

Dinner:
*lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
* 1 tbsp chick peas (0)
*30g very light cheese (1)
*3 tbsp FF dressing (Chelton House - very point friendly) (0)
*1 tin garlic and hot pepper tuna (2)
*1 grapefruit (2)

Snacks today:
*Smart Pop popcorn (94% FF!) (2)
*carrots with FF ranch drsg (1)
*apple (1)
*3/4 cup plain, FF yogurt (1)
*2 tbsp sugar free strawberry spread (0)
*spenda (0)

I also drank my water AND jogged 4.5km on the treadmill - today was a great WW day!!

Cross your fingers for me for tomorrow! I'm having dinner with a girlfriend but I've planned the menu ahead of time and think i can pretty much stay on core!!

No comments: