Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bye bye SickKids!!

i accepted the new position at the new agency today! it's a great feeling... some exciting new challenges headed my way between teaching at humber college and doing this new job...

my parents left today for hawaii... mom called when they drove past my apt to the airport... and then text msg'd me when they landed in Los Angeles for their 1hr layover... they should be landed in hawaii by now... i text msg'd her the latest (me accepting the job)... hopefully she gets it. i just hope they have fun and get home to me safely!!!

tomorrow's thursday... so i won't post any menus... but my new job is a mon-fri job... so i'll have a routine and can plan for the week and post menus then!!

just got a text msg from mom... they landed safely in honalulu!

No comments: