Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Routine

Here we are. The holidays are behind us.  It's time to get back to routine. The plan was to be a January Joiner as of January 1st... But a illness hitting our house delayed that.  Today is the first day back to routine.  It's healthy eats & cleaning today, then back to exercise tomorrow.  I'm going to think of a cardio routine & stick to it.  I'll post that here this week. I'm also back to tracking regularly on My Fitness Pal (MFP). 

Actually, I'm going to come up with goals & post them this week!  That sounds like fun!

In the meantime, here's a pic of today's epic healthy lunch:

Whole grain bread, mashed avocado with salsa, light marble cheese, & turkey bacon done in the actifry!

So, here I am... Back on track, back to blogging (so much easier with my Christmas gift - an iPad Air!), back to losing weight... And back to Jen's Healthy Life!