Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Eats

Let's start with Sunday dinner... 


It was teriyaki salmon, mushrooms & potatoes.  It was delicious. 

Today my baby boy let me sleep until 9!!!  We woke up & after his yogurt & pancakes I had my usual...



Gingerbread coffee & a green smoothie (spinach, apple, pineapple, chia seeds, coconut water & vega one nutritional shake. This is new to me... And it's delicious. 



So healthy!!

I managed some cardio during the first baby nap of the day... 

Elliptical & Days Of Our Lives. Perfect combo!

Lunch...



Not pictured: a salted caramel chocolate for afternoon snack.  But it's all accounted for in the My Fitness Pal diary!

I leave you with some shots that show a budding BFF relationship in our house...



I hope you didn't find yourself down on this "blue Monday" 😄

No comments: