Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Results Are In!

Wednesday morning is weigh in day.  This was my 1st weigh in (aside from the initial last week) with my new scale. The results are promising. 



 Woohoo!

I've joined Jaime (from EmbracingBalance.com) in her #birthdayburn (we're doing it on MyFitnessPal).  Originally my goal was to lose 5lbs.  I met that goal today.  My new goal is to lose 15lbs by Jaime's birthday (Nov 17 I believe? Jaime?).  

By Christmas I would like to lose 25lbs. This could be challenging come baking season!  I WILL do it though. 



 

2 comments:

Angela Power said...

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!! Well deserved!!

How awesome will you feel come new years when you are WELL on your way already?!

Jaime said...

BOOM! Nice start woman! My birthday is November 15th (so my personal 30 day #birthdayburn challenge is Oct-16th to Nov-14th) but whatever dates work for you are fine by me!!