Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Back to Basics

.We’ve been having creative dinners as of late  Last night I couldn’t think of what to have… when I was reminded I didn’t have to come up with a creative dish.  I could simply do chicken, veggies, and a carb.  And so I did.

DSC_0031-001

Chicken breast cooked in a pan with some BBQ sauce, sweet peas and brown rice.  It was delicious.

DSC_0030-001

I also wanted to share my snack from the other day.  I have Stacy’s pita chips to use up.  I measured out 1 portion, grated some light old cheddar and melted it in the microwave.  Topped it with some Penny’s Pico de Gallo.  If I had sour cream, I likely would have added a little.  It hit the spot perfectly and only took 2 minutes to make.

DSC_0001-002

DSC_0002-002

DSC_0003-002

I’ve been keeping up with my exercise.  I get cardio in 6 days a week on average.  I’m aiming for 7 days a week.  Yesterday I did the stationary bike in the morning and some sit ups, planks, bridges and wall sits.  I think I’m going to use the different circuits I’ve seen on Pinterest and try to come up with my own circuit that I’ll follow.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: