Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a whirlwind, but I'm back!

I survived being in 2 weddings 2 weekends in a row. The fun is over and it's back to reality... Which also means back to the old routine of losing weight. The good news is that I ate like a crazy fat woman all weekend but am only up 1lb from Thursday. HOWEVER, I had been up a few pounds from my last weigh in... so, this week will be spent trying to recover.

I think at some point over the past couple of months I realized I wasn't going to be at the weight I wanted to for the weddings and I gave up. Now I feel like I'm back to just doing it for me... without the pressure of a time line. I did have every intention of getting on the treadmill today (had the running gear on and all)... but kept unpacking and organizing and cleaning and the morning escaped me. At least my place has some sort of order back to it (it has been lacking this for a good few weeks now it seems). An organized house means feeling more relaxed and ready to tackle weight watchers.

Here's how today went:
Breakfast - slimfast shake (2) in 1c skim milk (2)
lunch - smart ones spicy szechuan frozen dinner (3)
PM snack - apple (1)
Dinner - salad with tuna (2) and allegro cheese (1) and ff italian 3tbsp (0), blood orange (1), nectarine (1)
HS snack - 15 baked tostito scoops (2), salsa (0), cake batter (2?)
Total points = 17 (should be more, but I'm still trying to recover from the weekend)
Water = 3L

Now, some photos of Alex and I at the weddings:



1 comment:

Tara said...

Nice pictures, pretty lady :) Thanks for everything this weekend. Good luck with WW the next 10 days. I will be checking back when we return. I packed my stuff to run on our honeymoon so hopefully that will offset vacation mode a little.
Talk to you soon!
XOXO