Monday, May 28, 2007

Back to basics

when you want a child to change their behaviour you breakdown all of their behaviours and choose one to target at a time...

this is what i'm doing with myself this week on my quest to join TARA in being a SKINNY aunt.

This week - i'm perfecting my food choices and eating habits.

NEXT week I will focus on my running and get back on track there... I won't overwhelm myself - I will be realistic and set myself up for SUCCESS!

Today's menu:

breakfast - 1c corn bran cereal (1), 1/2 cup skim milk (1)

lunch - 14 FF fries (2), chicken salad (2), spicy peas (0), 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese (2) and 1/2 peach (0)

Snacks at work - 1/2 cup cherries (0), carrots (0) with 1/4cup WW recipe hummus (2)

Dinner - salad (0) with 2 tbsp light feta (1), 2 cups fruit salad (2), 1/2 tin tuna (1)

I realize I have points left over at the end of the day - but I will likely have a snack when I get home from work.

Hope everyone is having a happy MONDAY!!!

ETA: I've decided on my snack this evening - all bran guardian cereal (i think 1 cup is 1pt), and 1/2 cup skim milk. I do not know WHY but I can't seem to get enough cereal lately... especially the corn bran cereal!

No comments: