Wednesday, January 03, 2018

WW: 2018 edition

Well, I went back to WW in July.  Meetings and all.  It’s what’s worked in the past and I’m ready to make it work again.  

Let’s give the old blog a go while we’re at it!  

Today is Day 2 of being back to tracking.  And I won’t lie.  It feels good.  I love the new freestyle points program with WW.  A lot of the foods they added to the “0sp” list are foods I eat!  Now give me all the eggs and Greek yogurt!  And chicken breast!!! And chick peas! 

Breakfast today was coffee with a Premier Protein shake.  Lots of protein in those drinks and only 1g of sugar.  I put half in my coffee and don’t add anything else!!  



Snacks today were all free of any points!  Fruit and veggies with 2 dips made with fat free plain Greek yogurt.  One with ranch seasoning and one with everything seasoning.  Both homemade. 


I also had a homemade bagel (3sp) with some light old cheddar (2sp), fat free turkey breast (0sp) and mustard for lunch. 



Dinner with chick peas in Indian spices (0sp) and 2 whole wheat chapatis (2sp)


And... I discovered a delicious dessert today.  FF plain Greek yogurt with sugar free pudding mix!  It turns in to a mousse texture and hits the sweet tooth perfectly!!!



I ended up having a little snack plate before bed. Salami (3sp), prosciutto (2sp), part skim mozzarella (2sp) and apple slices. 

I’ve never been one for prosciutto and melon.  I had heard Apple and prosciutto was good, so I tried it tonight.  Nope.  Not for me.  But then I threw a piece of cheese in to the combo and VOILA.  Heaven! 


I drank lots of water, limited my treats to 1 Lindor dark chocolate truffle and a sugar cookie, and now I shall call it a day! Good night! 

Let’s hope this posts okay from my phone.  

No comments: