Sunday, January 07, 2018

All the coffee

Does anyone else run on coffee like I do?  I never used to.  It’s one of the symptoms of motherhood that I experience.  Saturday started out with my usual coffee.  

It’s black coffee (0sp) with 1/2 carton of this protein shake (1sp).  And that’s all!  Nothing else added.  


Lunch was a homemade 2 ingredient bagel (3sp... and all the rage among WW members right now) with cheese (2sp), fat turkey breast (0sp) and mustard.  I had veggies & fat free Greek yogurt dip on the side (0sp). 




I later had a snack of apple and PB (3sp for 1 tbsp)


My Saturday night dinner was homemade pizza dough (again, the 2 ingredient bagel dough), marinara sauce and skim milk mozzarella.  The total for the whole pizza was 12sp.  And it was quite filling!  Next time I’ll be prepared to add free veggies and chicken breast. 


On to Sunday.  Time to be extra good to try to redeem myself as much as possible for my first weigh in since being on a 2 week Christmas hiatus!!! 🤞🏻

No comments: