Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

I'm surviving the holidays.. but barely! I haven't been keeping track of points or caring what I'm eating... but that will change starting tomorrow. the holidays will be O-V-E-R for me!!

My resolution for 2007? to lose 1-2lbs per week. to get on the treadmill 5 mornings a week. by the summer be running 8K at least periodically (not every day). to be at my goal weight by the time my niece/nephew is born would be great... but i'm not stressing if that doesn't happen. I mean, it's only 25 weeks away... if i can lose 40lbs by then - i'll be good to go!

okay, so everyone has their "before" photo.... i found mine on my mom's computer over the holidays. it's taken about 2 weeks after i joined WW, so i had already lost about 10lbs - but i don't think it makes a difference where this photo is concerned. let me know what you think:
BEFORE:




















AFTER:

No comments: