Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday

Happy Pancake Tuesday.

Did you have any?  We had some for dinner.

DSC_0081-2

I ate 2 of those.

This is what my plate looked like (because the man has to have meat with dinner… I had turkey bacon and some turkey sausage with the pancakes)

DSC_0083

The pancakes were really, really good.  I think I’ve finally figured out how to make them so we enjoy them.  My secret?  I just mixed bisquick with the pancake batter, added some milk and eggs… and voila.  No big deal I realize, but I was happy they were so yummy!

Just for fun… want to see lunch yesterday?

DSC_0077-2

Yep.  I still enjoy the same meals as a 3 year old sometimes.

I had a root canal today.  Woohoo for no more drinking from a straw (and deep throating said straw to avoid cold liquid making contact with my tooth.  sexy.) and no more tooth pain.  I think I have 2 more Advil for night time pills and this should be my last night needing to take them!

Happy Ash Wednesday to all!

No comments: